Monday, March 12, 2007

Another View of Lillie's Room



Here are a few more pics of Lillie's room and the progress made. I finally got the top done (It's a small world) and the pictures on the wall. The 2 you see by her bed are both from Fuling ( I found them in pictures posted by other parents who have traveled to the area.) One is a Stick Stick Soldier and the other is women doing Tai Chi. The little mirror and the beautiful elephant pillow were chosen for her by her cousins Patricia and Clarissa...they are both from Pakistan via Switzerland. The Japanese figures are from my friend Allyson.
The other picture is another corner of her room. The wonderful rocker was given by Sydney Sampson and her family... a transfer from her playroom to Lillie's bedroom. The shelf is full of wonderful books and a few toys. I am sure we will add more as time gets closer to Lillie's arrival. The pretty pink blanket peeking out from the side of the picture is from Meg and Caroline...one that I am sure will be a favorite!
Just thought I would help give everyone a better "view"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea....how exciting! Lilly is truly blessed to be coming to the home you are preparing for her! And what a blessing she will be to you. Know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lilypie Date is set Ticker