Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My First Lillie Shower!


I recently had my first Shower...a combine shower with Katie Adams at our school! Our wonderful friends and co-workers planned a beautiful afternoon for us both. It was a lot of fun.... Katie and I took turns opening gifts; hers for the daughter she is expecting Elysia, and mine for a 2 year old. It was fun to see the differences.
I am certain that many people beleive that they are blessed by having a good work environment. I however, feel like my school and co-workers are gifts from God, who support one another through ups, downs, long waits and uncertainty. I recieved some wonderful gifts, only a few of which I can add to the blog. I received a wonderful stroller, toys and clothes for Lillie, gift cards and more. Best of all, I receive the gift of friendship and support. I can't wait for Lillie to feel the same support and love!









No comments:

Lilypie Date is set Ticker