Thursday, May 01, 2008

Time with the Wilsons!











About a month ago Janice, Claire and Ellie came for a visit. The above pictures are from dinner at Aunt Anna's house. Adam's family also came, so it was great fun having everyone together!
The below pictures are from Church that Sunday. We went to Twin Pines to participate in the service. Tracy Parker, the student associate there, was on our trip to Swaziland, so the entire service focused on our trip. It was wonderful to get to share the experience again...and to spend more time with Janice and the girls.



3 comments:

Twila and Scott said...

WOW she is so BIG! I hope to see her one day. I am planning on stopping my the Village the end of May when I have a doctor's appt in Lexington. I love seeing all the neat things you do with Lillie it makes me want mine little one here more and more : )

LifeWithTheFerrells said...

I love this dress!! I found the red thread blog that sells them...hope I can buy one for fall for the girls. I would love to have one of every outfit for them!!
Lillie's hair is sure growing out! I bet you are having fun fixing it. She is adorable and looks so very happy. Makes my heart smile!
Tina, fellow Fuling mom

redmaryjanes said...

She looks so darling in her Panda dress! Did you send a copy to Robin to post on the Red Thread Stitches blog? She is way cute!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker