Monday, August 04, 2008

Lillie's first time at the Beach!






Last week, Lillie and I went with our friends Cissie and Ali to Edisto Island. We had planned the trip earlier in the summer and the family was clear that they thought Lillie and I should go ahead and go. Lillie absolutely loved every moment we were there... the sun, the pool, the ocean... she loved it all! We arrived late afternoon on Sunday, but still went to the beach(actually the bay) beside our house. It was nice because Lillie's first exposure was with fairly small waves. Big or small, she loved it!










2 comments:

Snickerdoodle said...

I'm glad you got to take Lillie to the beach. It's wonderful to watch them go in the ocean/water for the first time. I'm glad you got good pix!!

Lillie looks so grown up to me now. Her hair is so thick!!

Do take care of yourself as you help your parents with their health.

God bless.
Snick, Sunshine and Brilliance

Tishy said...

She looks so at home in the water. I can't believe how she just goes in so freely. My oldest was like that, but we never thought baby brother was ever going to put his face in! I am glad you got to go and have a relaxing fun time. Tell Cissie I said Hi.

Lilypie Date is set Ticker