Saturday, November 22, 2008

Please Pray

We have had to call Hospice to help with dad's care. He is at home and he is now comfortable. His health has deteriorated very quickly these last few days and we knew we needed support. We are hopeful that he will regain some strength but are also aware that this is probably not going to be what occurs. Please pray for him. For his peace and for his comfort and for his healing, whether it be here or in Heaven. Please pray for my mom and for her to feel God's comfort as well during this time. Finally, please pray for Lillie. Her Babop is very special and she does not really understand what is happening. Thank you

8 comments:

Tishy said...

Andrea I am so sorry. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with. You know I would do anything I could for you. I have you all wrapped in my prayers. Of course she does not understand but God places an intuitive,underlying understanding in children. May God's peace envelop you.

Anonymous said...

I am praying, with love, for all of you.
Roberta

Anonymous said...

And so are my son, his wife and many, many of our friends.
Roberta

All 4 My Gals said...

Andrea,
I am so sorry to hear that your family is going through this. I will be praying for your Dad, your Mom, you and Lillie. HUGS

trina said...

Andrea, I'm so sorry. My grandfather experienced the same thing and it was so hard on the family. I will be praying peace for you all and comfort for your dad. Hugs, my friend!!

Melissa said...

I am so sorry! I will be praying for you and your family!

Keri said...

Andrea,
I am so sorry about your father. I know this is a difficult time for your family. I am praying for you guys.

Keri

Snickerdoodle said...

Oh Andrea, how hard this is. I'm so sorry it's happening so quickly. Fast or slow, it's still really really hard to watch. I will be praying for you all.

Snick

Lilypie Date is set Ticker