Thursday, April 19, 2007

Confirmation of my LID on Lillies 2nd Birthday!

Today was a blessing in so many ways...first, I had a great surprise "birthday party" for Lillie with some wonderful friends at school. They had a cake, balloons, gifts and Chinese Food! It was so thoughtful on a very hard day and I am very greatful! There was also a wonderful PA system version of the happy birthday song!
However, I must admit that as big a blessing as all the above were, the greatest gift I received today was confirmation that I was logged in on 3/13/07. I have been logged in for over a month! It is still a wait, but the stress of needing to be LID before May 1 can now be traded for the anxiety of knowing that in time, it really will occur!
Thanks to everyone for their prayers.... and please keep 'em coming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!! That is wonderful news! I feel soooo much better knowing that you have the LID confirmed. What comes next?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Thanks be!!!! Hang in there--we love you! Julie, Dave, and Maddy

Laura said...

Yes! I have been checking the blog obsessively waiting for this day! Also, I miss you a lot and I need to call you soon since we haven't crossed paths at youth group in so long. Congrats, Andrea! Love you!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker