Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lillie is almost TWO!



It is hard to believe, but my Dossier was sent to China over 65 days ago...but I am still waiting for my LID. I pray that all is okay and that it will come very soon...with a Letter of Acceptance to follow soon! In preperation for her birthday, we have started her quilt (it was a family affair over Easter weekend...with a lot of prep work done) and I have ordered a birthday cake and care package through Blessed Kids. As part of the package, Adele's contact in China calls the SWI to see if he can retrieve the pictures from a disposable camera they send and then (for a fee of course) develop them and send them to me. The Director told them they would hold the camera's for me instead, but when Adele's dad said I would like to see some recent pictures, he sent her the two above. So...i guess these pictures are my connection to Lillie's second birthday...at least for a while. Please continue to pray for Lillie..for her safety and her care...and that she will come home soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea--how I wish she was here. I'm thinking of you often, and praying for you both! Love, Julie

Lilypie Date is set Ticker