Thursday, April 26, 2007

Information and Pictures from Melissa Manassee




I have attached the note I recieved from Melissa, along with some of the pictures. I am so excited to have this information and the pictures. They were a complete surprise! It ws an amazing gift and I am thrilled to have so much more information... and wonderful pictures. I LOVE the one of her with the tambourine on her head! Melissa did say she also had video and would try to send me a copy when she gets the chance. I am so excited!!!! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!



"I know that all of the photos I sent show her with a serious face, but she is playful. One afternoon, we played "put the cymbal on my head" game that she made up. I have photos of it that I am trying to transfer over to my main computer. I spoke with my friend Amelia Mowery, as I asked her who Yun's family was, and she said that when she was there Yun was quite timid. She has gotten more confident now. She likes to stand back and watch, and got a bit nervous when a group of high school students came to visit. She is taking it all in and is being very well cared for. I didn't notice about her foot until on the third day, a nanny showed me. She's content and I'm sure will be very excited to have a doting family. She is probably 25 pounds and is about the same size as my 2 year old son from China. She is strong, walks without a problem, and makes you smile. She is a serious little gal who is very smart and aware of her surroundings. You are lucky to have such an angel!"

1 comment:

alison said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker