Sunday, August 05, 2007

Another Family Weekend!

This weekend we had a visit from my Aunt Judy, cousin Shana and her two children, Alexander and Mariel. We also had my Aunt Anna join us, plus my cousins Adam and Delena and their children, Matthew and Margarette...who is only 2 weeks old! My Aunt Pryntha also came to visit...so all 4 Alexander sisters were together! It was another wonderful time for Lillie to meet her family and she clearly enjoyed them. It is amazing to see how her comfort changes with each week! It was a wonderful time.

enjoy the pics at the end of the kids in their "China Clothes" as Alexander called them

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Lillie,

Thanks for sharing these pics from your family weekend. I especially enjoyed the pics of Alexander and Mariel and how well everyone got along. Alexander is a "Lucky Man" to have a playmate when he visits Lexington! I enjoy keeping up with the progress of your little girl and how she is growing to love her family. Hope see you and Lillie soon!

Susan Beth

agray said...

I love getting to see all the kids (especially Lillie). She does seem very comfortable with all the other little cousins. I can't wait for her to meet her cousin Ava!!! Only 3 weeks from Friday!
Much love from Virginia
Amy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and video! Maggie will have to stop sleeping all the time.....she's missing the action! Matthew and Lillie look very comfy doing their gardening, and the China clothes pictures are wonderful. All those blonde kiddies and Lillie - what a sight!But hey, Lillie, I like tall and brown eyes!
Aunt Anna-Granna

Lilypie Date is set Ticker