Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Family Weekend


We had a wonderful visit this weekend with aunts, uncles and cousins...a great time for Lillie to be introduced to her family! She did great...meeting her cousins Allison and Alex first, then following up with time to play with her young cousins, dance with her Aunt Kristy, cousin Depp and cousin Caroline...even watch her cousins Miller, Sims and Tipton on their game boys! Her cousin Ashie gave her some new chapstick and her Aunt Zara and Uncle Bud gave her a backpack that she still is pulling everywhere she goes! She also loved the chance to sem with the Boys and Caroline at the hotel pool! We had a wonderful time..and Lillie even left mommy's side for a few minutes to let others hold her and play with her! She even siad good bye with kisses for Depp! It was so nice to have the chance to visit and I am so thankful that Lillie realized how fabulous her family is from the very beginning!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! I showed everyone at the dance studio the pictures on my camera and they all say hello and that she is adorable. We had a great time with you guys! Hopefully we will be able to come back up soon so she doesn't completely forget who we are. I hope the sleep is going better!! Say hello to Lillie from me.

Love to both of you!,

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Love the slide show, except for the pictures of me...

PLEASE come visit soon, so we can swim and play!

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures where Lillie is wearing a pink bow. She is so so cute!!! I can not wait to meet her in person. I want to come visit soon.

Loren

Anonymous said...

The slide show is nice. Great pictures. So are the ones that Ashley posted.

Aunt Anna

Anonymous said...

What a super video! It brings tears to my eyes, though, that Depp cannot play with Lillie every day....we hope to see you both very soon. We all had a wonderful time with you.

Much love.....Holly

janet said...

Andrea,

I look at your blog every night. She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. She is so lucky to have you as her mother. My favorite pictures were of Lillie with the umbrella.

Janet Gayheart

Anonymous said...

Looks like Lillie weathered the Alexander clan just fine! What a girl!! We can't wait to see you.
Love you both,
Nema and Papa

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to get to spend the weekend with Lillie (and you, too!) I only wish that you were closer and we could see her every day. Hopefully, she won't forget us before the next time we are together.

She is precious and a wonderful gift to all of us. I am so glad she took up with Depp and Caroline.

Hope to see you again soon, and a million thanks for the slideshow!

Love, Meg

Lilypie Date is set Ticker