Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lillie and her Soul Mate

As I mentioned in my previos post, Lillie and Wyatt have a very special connection. What I must also say is that Wyatt's mom and dad are also special people. Wyatt was adopted from Kazakhstan and they were very helpful thruoghout my journey to Lillie. They are now on their own new adoption journey to bring home their son from Ethiopia. Their family has been such a blessing and I can only hope I can be as supportive og them. You can follow their journey @ Power of 4

3 comments:

day by day said...

Such sweet friends!!!

Have a great week, Andrea!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!

Unknown said...

How sweet! It is so wonderful to 'see' how much Lillie has grown and changed since I first laid eyes on her while picking up Teagan. Lillie is so cute!! Oh..and your blog looks great!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker