Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy year of the Boar! The lunar new year, which is celebrated in China as the Chinese New Year, begins today! It is one of the 2 largest holidays in the country and is a time to celebrate with friends and family. It is also a time to get rid of the previous years bad luck and to usher in new good luck. I guess for me, it is both since I know the holiday will delay slightly my dossier being processed, but know that this next year will be good luck with the addition of Lilliie to make our forever family! I know that Lillie is a "Rat" and I am a "Horse"...I am sure they are greatly complatible! If you want to see what your zodiac sign is, you can go to: http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that Lillie is 'rat'? because the only close-ish years for rat are 1996 and 2008...

Lilypie Date is set Ticker