Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Daughter the "Drinker"!





I recieved an email a few days ago from a kind woman named Jean Casey. She had been to Fuling in the fall to pick up her beautiful daughter Ellen and realized she had pictures of Lillie. She let me know she would send them to me...so I was very excited to find the pictures waiting in my e-mail tonight. They are so fun! The pictures are of Lillie and her freinds at bottle time. She is in the one in the light blue outfit and she clearly LOVES her bottle! as Jean wrote..."Beware when she is older - do not send her off to a bar alone with her friends!! " That says it all! What a girl!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think I see a gymnast in that pose! looks like Lillie will be able to do back hand springs! =)

Lilypie Date is set Ticker