Friday, February 02, 2007

Another Exciting Arrival!


I had a very exciting and unexpected arrival today! I opened my email to find that Grace, my coordinator at AHH had received another update on Lillie! I have more new friend that are in China this week to pick up their beautiful daughter Zoe. On Monday, they received her from the nannies and found out she was in foster care through the SWI. They chose not to travel to Fuling, but were able to ask about Lillie and another beautiful little Fulinger named Mia (Mia is also named Fu Bao Yun, but is a little younger than Lillie, with a birthday in September). Mia is also in foster care and therefore her new mommy and daddy have received very few pictures of her. I am praying that they too will get some pictures. Kristen and Sean (Zoe's new mommy and daddy) spoke with nannies and also the Director of the Orphanage on Thursday. Here is Kristen's note about Lillie...
"Your girl must have a great personality! The two nannies we saw at Gotcha day and Director Chen both laughed and smiled with much love at your Lillie's picture! I sense she has great favor with them and is a character!! Can't wait for your travel and your take on her personality!"
It is such a blessing to know there are people who love her so much!
I also received some new size updates... apparently, she has grown since the last update I received! She is 2 feet 7 inches, she weighs about 32 pounds (that could be with all her clothes on, which would add a few pounds possibly) and her foot is 6 inches long. My girl is getting very big! ...and apparently has had another haircut!

Just wanted to share the newest! Thank you for loving Lillie!

3 comments:

Schlafers said...

We're all about some "personality"! :)
What an awesome surprise.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I am so very happy for you! You are finally a mommy! Lillie is gorgeous and you two were obviously meant to be together. I love you and think of you and Lillie often!

Anonymous said...

Please don't ever cut her hair that short!! she is so adorable!!
love,
caroline

Lilypie Date is set Ticker