Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My I-171H has Arrived!

Yesterday, my I-171 H finally arrived! It was the last peice of paperwork I needed in order to send my Dossier to China! It is also the paper that will serve as Lillie's visa back into the US when I finally travel. I had the form notarized, and authenticated and took it to the agency...and now it is off to DC and then will be off to China! It is yet another step in the right direction and means that hopefully it will arrive in China, be translated into Chinese and logged in within the next 5 or 6 weeks. It seems like forever, but I am hoping that it will go quickly. As soon as I have an official log in date, I have a better idea of how long until travel. Prayers and good thoughts, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Good news! I'm so glad friend...and think good thoughts for you so often. I cannot wait for this little girl to meet her mom! I love you!

Ashley said...

What great news!! Won't be long now.....=)

Lilypie Date is set Ticker