Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Udate on Lillie's freind Michelle


I recently received an e-mail from Mimi with this precious picture of Michelle! She let me know that Michelle is adjusting well to her new family and home. She also let me know that Michelle blossoms each day and that it is hard for her not to spend every minute with a camera or video camera to document every moment! Michelle is now doing a lot of cruising around and is trying very hard to walk. I have this vision in my head of she and Lillie in their beds, each longing to "get up and go". Mimi let me know that she is sending a CD with pictures from the orphanage and the video clips...she also said it is amazing to realize how simple tasks (like going to the post office) become a major undertaking with a child! Another quick reminder that my life is about to change...
I can't wait!

No comments:

Lilypie Date is set Ticker