Thursday, January 11, 2007

An update from Fuling!



Today I came hope to a great surprise...an update on Lillie from China! I asked, upon receiving approval from the CCAA, for an update from the SWI on Lillie and her development. Grace received the information today and sent it on to me, including 2 new pictures! There were several documents...7 in all...but they are still in Chinese - SO some information will take a few days to translate! The developmental information, however, is in English and Chinese so I have also attached those forms for you to see. These forms tell me that Lillie is a deep sleeper, can pick a pill up with her thumb and index finger (why in the world would she have a pill???) and can stand alone steadily. She likes to bang blocks together, knows what the word "NO"means and can point to her eyes, ears, nose, etc. when asked. The personality section says she is restless, likes to sing and listen to music, has a ready smile AND is talkative. (I clearly must learn some Chinese!)
Just wanted to share with everyone my newest information! It is another exciting step toward Lillie's coming home to Kentucky! Keep those prayers coming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,
I am so blessed to see how God has given you so many pictures and connections- My name is Almarie Munley we adopted our first daughter with AHH in KY- we love the agency. We arrived at our second daughter through a Special needs lists of Harrah's website. Her hame happens to be Fu Bao Jun or Yun. She resides at Fuling (possibly in foster care) all I have is three pictures- she has a hole in her heart- My husband and I made an attempt to connect with our daughter in November- to our dissapointment the lady who visited the orphanage was told that our daughter's name and B-date was incorrect and that she could possibly be in foster care. To this day we ache to find out more about our daughter. We have confirmed that her hame can be Jun or Yun - so in a way our daughters have the same name!! We are naming her Mia Bao Yun Munley born on Sept 8, 2005 WE were LID 12/20-- 22 days waiting for Acceptance Letter and TA. Our phone number here in VA is 757-549-9773- It would be a blessing to connect with you-

Anonymous said...

Thank you Andrea for getting back to me!
Hugs,
Almarie

Anonymous said...

You can visit our web page at
www.miabaojun.chinastork.com
Also, we would love to know who were the people you contacted for the pictures of her arrival athe orphanage and the other June 2006 pictures. WE have contacted several fuling people, but have not had any luck yet-
Thanks again,
The Munleys

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
She is precious and I love her already! Her recent smile melted my heart!! Love you too and waiting patiently with you!! Cissie

Anonymous said...

How fabulous to see Lillie looking so happy! It is wonderful to hear that she is doing well, and we can't wait until you are able to bring her home! I check the blog almost every day to see what is happening, so thanks for posting!

Ashley said...

Well... I posted to this the other day, but now I see that it has disappeared!! =(

I am thrilled to see Lillie looking so happy...

Can't wait for her to get here....
I'm planning her quilt in my head, but it keeps changing!

Hugs....

Lilypie Date is set Ticker