Monday, January 08, 2007

Translated Letter!

My letter to the orphanage has been translated into Chinese, so I can finally send Lillie's care package! Adele with Blessed Kids did the translation... a wonderful service that will help the director and nannies know about the items in the care package. The package will include a blanket that Ashley made, some small books, a hat I knit, a disposable camera, a small toy and candy for the nannies. (One book will be pictures of the family.) I will take pictures before sending the package off and will post them soon. I cut and paste the letter (in English) below.

Dear Director and Nannies,
I am eagerly looking forward to adopting Fu Baoyun. I
feel honored that I will be the mother of this
wonderful little girl soon. Thank you for all the love
and care you have given her.

I are enclosing a disposable camera in this package,
hoping you might be able to take some photographs of
Fu Baoyun at the orphanage, with her nannies, and
anything that you feel may be important to us or her
in the future. I will keep these pictures to share
with her when she is older. I am sure they will mean
so much to both of us and we will definitely cherish
them in the future. I can get the pictures developed
while I am there and send you copies, if you would
like.

Please accept the enclosed candy and chocolate for the
orphanage caretakers and children. I deeply appreciate
the time and effort you and your staff devote to
helping orphans have a good place to live and grow.

Thank you for all you have done for Fu Baoyun. I will
forever be grateful.

1 comment:

Schlafers said...

How exciting! Little Lilly doesn't know whats about to come her way.

Lilypie Date is set Ticker