Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Finally recieved TA!!!

This week I have been on a mission trip with my youth group. We went to texas to work at Southwest Good Samaritan Ministries. I told the group that I was hoping to recieve a call from my Adoption Agency saying I had received Travel Approval. We went through the week with every phone call being followed by , "Andrea, Is that the call?!?!" Well, Thursday, we went into Mexico to visit the Casita project and Casa Betel, the orphanage supported by SWGSM. We met some of the children at Casa Betel and were on our way back when my phone rang! There was no way to know who was calling so with great restraint I waited until we reached the border crossing...Only to find out it WAS the call! So.... In a hot, unairconditioned van, with my youth group, waiting to cross back into the US I finally found out I was going to China! What an amazing situation to be in when I finally found out I was so close to meeting my daughter in person! Friday, I was able to check my email and find out our estimated date for departure is July 5! I can't wait...Lillie I am counting the days!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness!

It's almost that special time!
It's going to be awesome.

~Jessie

alison said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Just a few days and you will have that precious girl in your arms.

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for the moment you can hold her in your arms. That girl does't even know how much she is loved!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad. It was a month to the day wasn't it? Let me know if I can help with anything.
Tishy

Snickerdoodle said...

Fabulous news! When will you be in CQ? Do you get to go right to Fuling? I'll be there on the 8th in the afternoon. We're in CQ till the 13th!

Fabulous news!!!!
Snick :)

Ashley said...

SOOOO great to hear this news!!
can't wait to meet Lillie in person!! =)
I just know she's going to be as sweet as she looks!!!!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker