Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tickets have been Purchased!!!

We have our tickets purchased and now it is time to really get some tasks finished! I have a classroom to finish moving, reports to complete, a house to get in order..... so much to do in the next two weeks! I am so thankful for everyone who has been surpportive through this entire process...pelase know that Lillie and I will continue to need your support and prayers but are so thankful for all that we have received!
Here is our itenerary:
7/05 NW3715 (1114A/1230P) Lexington/Detroit
7/05 NW25 (230P/425P) Detroit/Tokyo (arrive Tokyo on 7/06)
7/06 NW11 (625P/920P) Tokyo/Beijing
Coming Home:
7/18 NW10 (820A/200P) Guangzhou/Tokyo
7/18 NW26 (300P/145P) Tokyo/Detroit
7/18 NW5885 (456P/608P) Detroit/Lexington
It is hard to believe she will be home in less than a month!!!!

I am also including some pictures I recently received. They are from Eric Stowe, who is the Director of A Child's Right. They recently put in a new water purification system at the Fuling SWI.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooHoooo! We can't wait to have you both back in Kentucky, and to greet Lillie as our newest family addition.

~Meg

Anonymous said...

yea! is your mom going with you?

Anonymous said...

ok, sorry, the question about your mom was from me...julie...not a random stalker! jrb

Anonymous said...

I know you already know this...

but that plane ride is going to be the looooooooongest event in your life!

I would try to sleep through it.

But, after it's over the reward is at hand !

I'm so glad it's almost that time and I can't wait to meet Lillie.

Will she come to the Village?

~Jessie

Laura said...

YESSS! Lillie is coming! Have a wonderful trip. I know you and your mom will have your globe trotting experience to fall back on for the long plane ride. I am so excited I could burst!

Twila and Scott said...

Yea! So excited for you Andrea! I hope to get to meet her one day! Check out my new blog with my newest life change!

Savannah said...

Missed you at WKDH, but am glad you're finally headed to pick up Miss Lillie! Travel safely.

Snickerdoodle said...

Hi, how on earth did you save those water pictures??? I tried right-clicking on them, to no avail! Please tell me how you did it.

Congrats on getting your tickets!!~ When will you be in Fuling?

Snick
Sisters Day July 8, 2007 :)

Lilypie Date is set Ticker