Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lillie's Bedroom!




Although there will still be things to do to Lillie's room once she gets home (figuring out what her favorite toys are and putting them within her reach, etc.) her bedroom is now officiallly ready! I added a toybox/bench that I repainted... a treasure passed to Lillie from my friend Sydney, who is now too old to need it! I have also added the BEAUTIFUL quilt that my cousin Ashley made for Lillie. She mailed it to me to make sure it was on the bed before Lillie arrived and it looks perfect. Amazingly enough, Ashley has not see the room in person but worked from pictures and descriptions I sent. This is a gift from Ashley and not the 100 Good Wishes Quilt. The quilt was definately the homey touch needed to complete her room.... It is ready to welcome her home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Ashley has a way with fabric choices! The quilt looks perfect in Lillie's room, and I know it will become a treasure to her. Her room looks like a perfect little girl's room, and I know it will quickly become "home" to her. What changes are in store for Lillie as you begin your journey together!

Meg

Anonymous said...

Her room is absolutely PERFECT!! I am so excited for you, Andrea!

Love, Caroline

Lilypie Date is set Ticker