Monday, July 02, 2007

A Small Change in Plans!

Well, today I found out there has been a small change in our itinerary! Due to an issue that arose with a recent adoption through our agency, there is now a requirement that parents meet their children the day BEFORE paperwork is filled out. What this means is that mom and I will not be staying in Beijing long enough to see the Forbidden City and Tien An Men Square, but will be flying Sunday morning to Chongqing, driving to Fuling, and getting Lillie on SUNDAY AFTERNOON! It seems that there are changes that will be taking place in the entire Province, however the China office of A Helping Hand have worked it out so that our only change will be meeting the children one day earlier. I know that my gain comes from another family's misfortune and my heart aches for them. Please keep Lillie and all the other little ones in your thoughts and prayers.... 6 days till we meet...and counting!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting.... Lillie, you are ALMOST home! and I can't WAIT to meet you, although I feel like I know you already, and I certainly love you already!!

Jessica said...

Andrea,

Good luck on ending your "waiting" journey! And good luck on starting your new journey with Lillie by your side!

It's going to be awesome!!!!


{> Jessie (that's supposed to be a heart)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you daily. Stay safe and can't wait for your return.
Connie

Alyssa and Kim said...

We're so excited for you! What address can we use to send you a package? Alyssa wants me to tell you,"I love her and I miss her." Enjoy the authentic food and have Lillie eat lots of noodles for Alyssa!! <'{{{{><

Lilypie Date is set Ticker