Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Busy Day in Beijing!





Today we have traveled and seen so much! We started at the Jade factory and learned about Jade. Then a trip to the Great Wall.... mom and I did more taking pictures than walking up and I am thankful. Those who did try to go up are now not feeling well due to the heat and being already exhausted. It was quite amazing to see! We also went to the Summer Palace, the Pearl Market and a Cloisonne shop. So much to see! We are, of course, extremely tired so mom and I are turning in early. We must be up, checked out and ready to go to the airport by 6:00 am...and we want to be as rested as possible to meet Lillie! I am including a few pics from today...and 2 more of Lillie that were taken by a visiting family last week! Check out that fabulous smile!!!!!
We will see it in person in less than a day!

ok, after several tries, I can't get the pics of Lillie on here...you can go to http://web.mac.com/azuckerman/iWeb/Site/Fuling%20SWI.html and scroll down...you will find 2 pics of her!

11 comments:

Schlafers said...

They are smart to keep you guys busy and wear you out! Tomorrow this time, you'll have your daughter with you...finally!

Anonymous said...

What a great bonus getting to see all those things to take your mind off (only a little I might add)seeing and holding Lillie for the first time. Great pictures. I feel like I am getting to be there too! Love Tishy

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear that you have arrived safely and are seeing the sights. What a wonderful experience for you to have while you count the minutes. We can't wait for you to meet Lillie and to post some photos of that! We will keep you closely in our hearts and prayers.

Love to all-
Meg

Ashley said...

Oh, those pictures are so beautiful! I soooo wish I was there with y'all =)
I can't wait to see pictures of the 3 of you together, then this dream will be REAL!! =) =)


I HOPE you will be able to tear yourself away from Lillie long enough to post pictures of the wonderful moment you all meet and become a family

Love to all 3 of you.... =) =) =)

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see Lillie on here! Love, Aunt Anna

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Pat,
I have proudly emailed, phoned, etc. about the conversation this morning and the wonderful pictures of Lillie. If you have time to put something on your blog, many are anxiously awaiting that. I know you all are excited, exhausted, and praising God for His guidance in this wonderful day. We love you all and can't wait for your return.

Love, hugs, kisses, and prayers,
Aunt Anna

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!
I have been checking your blog each day-- what a blessing to be able to share this incredible exciting part of your new life with lillie with everyone you know and love! :)
make sure you get all three generations of nielsen women home safely! :)
sending you lots of love and good thoughts and prayers,
Julie :)

Anonymous said...

My heart is beating fast thinking that you probably have Lillie in your arms right now! We can't wait to kiss her cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe.
Can't wait to see pictures of you AND Lillie.
Love ya, Connie

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear about your meeting and see pictures. Lillie is a very lucky girl. Congratulations from South Dakota!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting pictures, and news about your first day together!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker