Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hero Worship


This is a picture my mom took of Lillie and my cousin Miller at Christmas this past year. Miller just turned 15, plays the guitar, enjoys computer games, Guitar Hero... all things typical teenager. However, he and Lillie have the most amazing relationship...she adores him! She mentions Miller daily (along with his sister Caroline) and lights up every time we see him. It has been so special watching her develop these special relationships with the people who have loved her long before she ever met them. I think this picture tells it all. Love is an amazing thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lillie is like the only person Miller is EVER that nice to. Ever.

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for contacting me on my blog! Your daughter is just precious! Thanks for sharing your blog. I have favorited your blog, so I could keep up with you.

Lilypie Date is set Ticker