Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Nai Nai

Yesterday was my mom's birthday! Lillie sang "Happy Birthday" to her several times and they went on a shopping trip... Lillie got several new things. (Something odd about that statement!) It has been so nice to watch Lillie and her Nai Nai fall in love with one another. It is a love affair that started a long time ago for mom...and a little over 7 months ago for Lillie. I thank God that mom traveled with me to China and for all of the love, attention and time she has given Lillie. Here are some of my favorite Lillie and Nai Nai pictures....


These are from our first week together in China and are some of my very favorite!

Nai Nai introducing Lillie to Tazzy the dog!

During the August Moon Festival...

Christmas at mom and dad's house

Christmas Morning...I know it isn't a great quality picture, but I love how Lillie is snuggled down in mom's arms looking at the pictures.

I can't wait to see the pictures we will take in the next year of Lillie and her Nai Nai...Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second the Happy Birthday to Aunt Pat! Lillie is incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful NaiNai, along with her fabulous Mom. We are all luck to have Aunt Pat in our lives.
~Meg

Lilypie Date is set Ticker