Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LOVE


Well, with Chinese New Year being a time for family, and Valentine's being a time for telling people how much love them, it seems only fitting that I talk about how much Lillie has changed my life. She is beautiful, funny, sassy, tiring, creative, and busy! She loves the color pink, enjoys singing and music, loves to dance and jump and run, and could out eat a grown man if I let her. I know that people often will say that she is so lucky...but I am the lucky one! I love you like crazy cakes, Lillie!

3 comments:

Snickerdoodle said...

She's a beauty, that's for sure!

Isn't it amazing how these amazing kids change us?? In so many ways, I'm a better person because of my kids. They have taught me so much. Stuff I never would have learned, had I not been their mom. Lucky, indeed.

Snick :)

Keisha said...

Precious!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are BOTH lucky--to have each other. I'm sure this is true for you as well, but I am still in awe of the depths of love that Maddy brings out in me! JRB

Lilypie Date is set Ticker