Monday, April 07, 2008

Princess Lillie




Lillie got a princess set as a late Christmas gift. She loves the jewels and the high heals. With her prosthetic foot, I wasn't sure how well she would do with the shoes. Well....... she tried and tried and finally got to where she could walk in them! That's my girl! The last picture shows her trying to walk in them. (If you are wondering about the red mark across her right foot, it is from the elastic band of her "shiny shoes"....Dorothy shoes in pink!)

3 comments:

Tishy said...

Such a girlie girl is she. I love her grit and spirit as well. She is not gonna give up that is for sure. Not with Mama and Nai Nai right there to support and cheer her on. She kills me in her red dress and hat!

Anonymous said...

All these pictures are a great visual story of a spirited little girl finding her home niche. She displays lots of "spunk" and bequiling dimples as well! Life with Lillie will obviously become more and more intriquing. My thoughts with hugs for the whole family......Roberta

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!
I'm still trying to get those videos of her and Depp up...YouTube frustrates me. I'll get it eventually though!

Love,
Caroline

Lilypie Date is set Ticker