Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pictures from this Past June!






These pictures are from a trip a mission team took this past June. Some of the pictures were posted through the Fuling site, and I have looked at them often, wondering if any were pictures of my Lillie. Well, today I received several pictures...a confirmation that indeed I had been seeing pictures of her all along! The one of her in the walker in the hot pink shirt is a picture I was drawn to over and over. I looked at it and wondered so many times if it could be her. Now I am certain that it is! Oh happy day! What a gorgeous girl, even when she is tired of people "checking her out"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lillie...
over Thanksgiving weekend, when your mom and grandmother were here in Glasgow, we printed out several of your pictures. Caroline (she is your cousin, and she can't WAIT to meet you!) is in a play at the Kentucky Repertory Theater, and she put her pictures of you on her dressing room wall!
Today, I put 2 of your pictures in frames, and they are now on my bookshelf, along with my favorite pictures of your new cousins (my niece/nephews) Miller, Caroline, Tipton, Sims and Depp, and Jasper!

You will NEVER believe it when you meet your cousin Jasper... He is a MONKEY!!
I bet you will be the only Chinese little girl in Kentucky who has a Capuchin monkey for a cousin!

I hope someday, when you are bigger and able to read, your mom will share this Blog with you, so you will know how much you are loved, and wanted.... even before we got to meet you in person!

Like your mom, I am thrilled to pieces with each new bit of information we get about you...

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! I am so glad that I finally figured out how to get on this blog. I can't wait to see her in person! She is so cute!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker