Thursday, November 23, 2006

WOW!


I am learning more every day about my daughter and her time before we found one another. I learned this evening that she was matched previously with a family from Glasgow, Ky... crazy considering I am sitting in my aunt and uncle's home in Glasgow as I write this. I also discovered that her picture and her referral with the other family was still listed on the Fuling Kids website! I have emailed the people in charge of the site to change her information but have attached the picture they used for their posting. I pray that the other family is well and am thankful that, for whatever reason, the red thread that connects Fu Baoyun and I has found it's way around that twist. I hope you enjoy seeing this new picture...I know I am thrilled every time I see another picture of my beautiful daughter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute! I love yellow and boy does she look cute in it! I am so happy for you and it is so good to hear that you are happy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU LILLIE!!!

caroline (who happened to be in the house as andrea typed that)

Lilypie Date is set Ticker