Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Waiting Game

My home study is almost completed and the dossier information is almost completely gathered. The wait, however, is just beginning. In an attempt to keep my mind off the fact that my daughter is presently thousands of miles away, I have decided to start concentrating on her bedroom. Mom and dad are getting her bed and dresser from my Grandmother's house this week. Some of my friends from school already purchased a great peice of art for her walls (A large ABC canvas with each letter representing a city from around the world). Now it is time to choose the paint color and start the painting! I am hopeful that my brother Erik will help with making a color choice that will really compliment the room and picture. No matter what I do, however, it will not be complete until Lillie is in it!

No comments:

Lilypie Date is set Ticker