Saturday, December 23, 2006

Lillie's Bedroom



Several of you have asked about Lillie's bedroom. It is still not complete, but here is a sneak peek! The walls are Lemon Chiffon...thanks to my brother, Erik! The picture on the wall is the alphabet...with each letter being a city from around the world! It was a gift from several dear friends at school. (My first "baby gift") The picture is what all other colors have been chosen to match. The black and white photos are from different countries around the world and the ribbons are to add some color. I decided an international theme was perfect for our little international family. There is still much to do, but at least everyone gets a chance to see the beginning of the transformation! I will post more pictures as the room progresses.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Lillie is SO LUCKY! her room is going to be PERFECT.... I LOVE yellow, so bright and cheerful!

I can't wait to get started on a quilt for her bed, so she will be just like Miller, Caroline, Tipton, Sims and Depp... Each of them has an Ashie quilt, and Lillie will have one too! =)

The excitement is Mounting, Lillie... we are all so thrilled that you are going to be a member of the family.... we look at your pictures over and over, and dream about the day you come HOME!

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Lillie! I am sitting here with your mommy and we wish SOOOOOO much that you could be here running around with Depp.
~~~~~
I love your room, it is adorable! great job AA

LOOOOVE
caroline

Ashley said...

Dear Lillie....
We were thinking of you ALL DAY yesterday (Christmas Day) wishing you were here with us, and planning ahead for next year, when you will be here with us!

Your mommy gave me the Coolest long sleeved tshirt, that says Cousin in Chinese.... at least, that's what she TOLD me it said! ;)

We are all looking forward to welcoming you home, and getting to know you. We LOVE and MISS you! (I know it sounds weird that we miss you, since we've never actually met, but we do! Guess that means you are DESTINED to be a part of our family!)

Sending Love and ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to you in China.

Love, Ashie

Anonymous said...

Dear Lillie,
I'm sure that you would love the shirt your mommy got me for Christmas, it says COUSIN in Chinese! (at least I hope that's what it says)and my mom (aunt Meg) got a necklace with the 7 Chinese somethings...

XOXOXO
cousin Caca

Lilypie Date is set Ticker