Saturday, December 16, 2006

Michelle and Lillie were neighbors!




I received a few more pictures from Mimi today, icluding pictures form the SWI. She and her husband had a chance to meet the nannies and see the orphanage, including Michelle's previous bed (which already had a new child assigned) The head nanny told her that Bao Yun (Lillie) and Bao Ming (Michelle) had beds right next to each other. Mimi even got a picture! I so hope that the girls will be able to stay in touch once Lillie is home. I also was able to see the vidoes they took of Lillie. They are wonderful to see! I have asked Mimi if there is a way to download them from her secure site and am hoping I can post them by the end of the day. She is walking while holding an adult's hand. There is also a quick video that shows her smiling, which is wonderful to see. I am attaching a picture of Michelle and her family with the SWI Director, along with a few pictures of Lillie and Mimi and friends. What an amazing gift!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am SO THRILLED to see more pictures of our beautiful Lillie. She (and her Mommy) are constantly in my thoughts and prayers...

Thanks to Mimi, I have come to learn how much even a small gesture (such as taking the time to photograph Lillie, so we can all see her) can mean.
I am so thankful she and her husband took the time to do that, cause it brings Andrea and the rest of us SO MUCH JOY to see her face!

Ashley said...

I am hoping Andrea will have those videos available at Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Look at how Lily stands out in that last photograph!

~Jessie

Lilypie Date is set Ticker