Sunday, December 31, 2006

MY ultrasound!


Over the last month, several of my friends have shown me the ultrasound of their baby. I know that my process is different than that of a pregnant woman, but the waiting must be exactly the same. There are times when you worry, times when you are so excited you can hardly stand it, times you wonder about your baby's health and development and times when you feel completely at peace with everything. I am certain that I have felt each of these emotions in the last several weeks. I also know that I continue to be thankful for all of the support I receive from others. I have received gifts for Lillie and know that she is being thought of and prayed for everywhere from family in Switzerland to Kids Club in Glasgow, Kentucky. I can't wait for her to meet her fan club!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! Happy New Year! Wishing you many blessings in '07! :) A.A.

Ashley said...

Yippee! LOVE the ultrasound. Andrea, I couldn't be more excited if you actually WERE pregnant! Actually, I don't think I'd be AS excited....
This feels like an extra long pregnancy though, but I've often heard people say they felt like they were pregnant for MORE than 9 months! =)

Lillie is MEANT TO BE PART OF OUR FAMILY...

and don't forget, Lillie is being prayed for by an Internet Quilting Group also =)

Today, Depp was watching a DVD, and it had a little Chinese girl on it, and we thought of Lillie.
She is in our thoughts and prayers DAILY.... I sure hope she is FEELING the HUGS we are sending her!
And to her mommy!

and Thanks for the post, I check every day almost to see if there is anything new...It has become part of my computer routine!

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Tishy said...

Ditto- I check almost everyday as well to see the progress and it is so great to feel so connected to what is going on. Know you are always in my prayers.

agray said...

This is great! My mom called last night to tell me I had to see the ultrasound. I think it is MORE exciting than really being pregnant!

There are prayers coming from VA too!!

Love you much!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker